The Mississippi Rural Health Association, with funding secured through a Congressionally-designated spending allocation through HRSA, has developed a new program to assist rural communities, providers and facilities improve on their grant-writing efforts.
This new Grant Writing Support Program will support interested grant parties with the following:
- Identifying beneficial grant opportunities
- Build networks of interested parties for grant funded programs
- Understand the basics of grant-writing
- Navigate grants.gov and other funding agencies’ websites and basic requirements
- Understand the narrative-based grant applications
- Learn best practices for grant-writing and to maximize the grant application
- Understand how to best administrate a grant-funded program
- Ensure that quality deliverables are maintained and reported
This program will consist of dedicated grant-writers who will provide training to interested rural partners. We will not write the grant for you, rather we will teach you how to become a professional grant writer!
To get started in the process, fill out our quick grant survey so that we may understand your needs and reach out directly for support:
Click here to complete survey
To view the latest list of grant-funded opportunities of interest for rural communities in Mississippi, click here.
To access a dedicated library of pre-recorded resources from our grant writers, please see the videos below: