The Mississippi Rural Health Association is pleased to host a job board rural health professionals. Any job in rural health is now accepted on the job board.
Position: Project Leader: Nursing Home (RN)
Added July 7, 2017
Information and Quality Healthcare is searching for a full-time nursing home project leader. The Quality Improvement Project Leader will be involved in nursing home activities including feedback and educational efforts related to project management. The primary responsibility includes serving as project leader as assigned by the Quality Improvement Manager. Must be able to travel statewide for meetings, etc. (approximately 40%); some overnight travel required. After hours and weekend work may be required. Must provide valid MS driver’s license and proof of automobile insurance.
Position: Quality Improvement Advisor – Drug Safety
Added July 7, 2017
Information and Quality Healthcare is searching for a full-time drug safety quality improvement advisor. The focus of the Quality Improvement Advisor-Drug Safety is to help improve medication safety and coordination of care to prevent adverse drug events and increase patient engagement, thereby reducing harm. Along with other requirements, a minimum of 5 years in CDI, coding, pathophysiology, pharmacology and quality improvement is desired.
Position: Full-time Dentist
Added May 31, 2017
ACCESS Family Health Services is looking for a 40 hour per week, 4 days per week, dentist for a dental clinic open M-F 7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. in Smithville, MS. ACCESS Family Health Services is recognized as a National Health Service Corp Loan Repayment site.
Position: mSTOP Technical Assistance Coordinator (TAC)
Added May 24, 2017
Duties and Responsibilities: The mSTOP Technical Assistance Coordinator (TAC) will serve as a liaison between the Community Mental Health Centers and mSTOP. He/she will provide training and technical assistance to the sub grantees.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in developing a Request for Proposal (RFP) for sub-grantee opioid grant funding
- Serve as the subject matter expert on opioid use and abuse for sub grantees
- Develop and provide training on opioid abuse to first responders, medical professionals and community, regional, and state organizations
- Support the Project Director with reports, feedback, and data from sub grantee agencies
- Assist sub grantees with implementing selected evidence-based program(s) for their agency
- Serve as the first point-of-contact for all sub grantee agencies regarding opioid use and abuse
- Other duties as assigned by the Project Director
Qualifications: LPC or LMSW; Master’s Degree or higher in Public Health, Pharmacy, Healthcare Administration, Social Services, Health Services, or Surveying and Assessing Health, Social Service Programs or related field.
Position: mSTOP Outreach Coordinator (OC)
Added May 24, 2017
Duties and Responsibilities: The Outreach Coordinator is responsible for executing state targeted educational outreach and engagement strategies regarding mSTOP. These include: presentations, public speaking, exhibiting at conferences, events, networking meetings, success story writing, media outreach, training, and other outreach strategies as determined.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in public relations, marketing, or related field.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to write and speak clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to audiences
- Experience public presentations and trainings
- Detail oriented with the ability to complete deadlines
- Strong computer skills, including database and Internet and intranet proficiency.
- Reliable, regular, and punctual attendance at work during core business
How to Submit a Job
Would you like to submit a job for inclusion? Contact Ryan Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details of the position:
- Job title (of position available)
- Qualifications and description
- Other details as desired
There is no cost for MRHA members to use this resource.