The Mississippi Rural Health Association is pleased to host a job board rural health professionals. Any job in rural health is now accepted on the job board.
Position: Full-time Dentist
Added May 31, 2017
ACCESS Family Health Services is looking for a 40 hour per week, 4 days per week, dentist for a dental clinic open M-F 7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. in Smithville, MS. ACCESS Family Health Services is recognized as a National Health Service Corp Loan Repayment site.
Position: mSTOP Technical Assistance Coordinator (TAC)
Added May 24, 2017
Duties and Responsibilities: The mSTOP Technical Assistance Coordinator (TAC) will serve as a liaison between the Community Mental Health Centers and mSTOP. He/she will provide training and technical assistance to the sub grantees.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in developing a Request for Proposal (RFP) for sub-grantee opioid grant funding
- Serve as the subject matter expert on opioid use and abuse for sub grantees
- Develop and provide training on opioid abuse to first responders, medical professionals and community, regional, and state organizations
- Support the Project Director with reports, feedback, and data from sub grantee agencies
- Assist sub grantees with implementing selected evidence-based program(s) for their agency
- Serve as the first point-of-contact for all sub grantee agencies regarding opioid use and abuse
- Other duties as assigned by the Project Director
Qualifications: LPC or LMSW; Master’s Degree or higher in Public Health, Pharmacy, Healthcare Administration, Social Services, Health Services, or Surveying and Assessing Health, Social Service Programs or related field.
Position: mSTOP Outreach Coordinator (OC)
Added May 24, 2017
Duties and Responsibilities: The Outreach Coordinator is responsible for executing state targeted educational outreach and engagement strategies regarding mSTOP. These include: presentations, public speaking, exhibiting at conferences, events, networking meetings, success story writing, media outreach, training, and other outreach strategies as determined.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in public relations, marketing, or related field.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to write and speak clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to audiences
- Experience public presentations and trainings
- Detail oriented with the ability to complete deadlines
- Strong computer skills, including database and Internet and intranet proficiency.
- Reliable, regular, and punctual attendance at work during core business
How to Submit a Job
Would you like to submit a job for inclusion? Contact Ryan Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details of the position:
- Job title (of position available)
- Qualifications and description
- Other details as desired
There is no cost for MRHA members to use this resource.