Mississippi Rural Health Fellow
Mississippi Rural Health Student Fellow
Before you apply, please review the following requirements to ensure that you meet the qualifications:
Mississippi Rural Health Fellow (MRHF)
- Must have at least 3 years or rural-specific professional experience
- Must complete a minimum of 75 hours of MRHF continuing education over the three-year period previous to application.
- Must complete a Quality Improvement Project. Professionals must work as part of an annual cohort focused on either legislation/policy or community health improvement.
- $100 application fee
Mississippi Rural Health Student Fellow (MRHSF)
- No previous rural professional experience is required
- Must complete a minimum of 75 hours of MRHF continuing education over the three year period previous to application. This may include coursework that is rural in nature and/or equivalent time during internships / residencies in rural Mississippi.
- Must complete a Quality Improvement Project. This project must create a benefit specific to one’s respective community in rural Mississippi and must be presented in written format (a project paper). The project paper must be between 4-5 pages, use supporting literature or research, and contain examples of how the project has benefits rural health.
- $25 application fee
For questions or more information, contact Ryan Kelly at 601.898.3001 or firstname.lastname@example.org.