Not yet a member? Now is your time to join the fastest growing healthcare association in Mississippi! Membership in the Mississippi Rural Health Association is open to anyone with an interest in advancing rural health in the state. There are several options for membership and a variety of benefits for joining.
Why Should You Be A Member?
The Association is growing its membership benefits in order to provide even more support for rural health in Mississippi. Benefits for membership includes:
- Discounts at rural health clinic workshops and the MRHA annual conference;
- Access to special promotions and tools to better assist rural hospital and rural health clinic operations;
- Access to increased networking opportunities with rural health colleagues in Mississippi;
- Having a voice with rural health advocacy on the local and national level;
- Subscription to the MRHA quarterly newsletter Crossroads
…and much more!
Membership is open to anyone in Mississippi at very affordable rates.