Telequality develops and supports services and products that are tailored to rural health care providers needs and designed to qualify for coverage under the Rural Health Care Program. They specialize in walking hospitals and clinics through the federal USAC program and provide financial tools to assist facilities to participate in the program.
But, they also do more than just USAC funding. Telequality is a national broadband and telecommunications company with a heart for rural. See below for a listing of available services.
- Facilitating Universal Service Fund paperwork
- Assisting with Forms 466, 467
- Managing backup documents
- Assisting with TELCO support schedules
- Analyzing funding options
- Providing customer care
- Telemedicine networking.
- PACS and EHR networking.
- Network design.
- Telecom orders processing
Telequality develops and supports services and products that are tailored to rural health care providers needs and designed to qualify for coverage under the Rural Health Care Program, such as:
- Wide-area networks (WAN) with a wide range of features and benefits
- Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM)
- Internet access
- Private routed networks
- Internet virtual private networks (VPN)
- Local telephone service
Telequality customers use these services to transmit a wide range of data and information, such as:
- X-rays from remote areas so they can be read by health care professionals and experts who otherwise would not be accessible for consultation
- Medical data, including audio, still or live images, from a patient to a health professional to diagnose ailments and prescribe treatments
- Data and diagnostic images, video, and/or live photos, enabling specialists to see patients and assist general practitioners in making a diagnosis
- Medical records to physicians PDAs, to allow them to access patient’s information anywhere at any time necessary
- Research laboratories results to physicians offices
- Medical education courses to targeted groups in remote locations