This page is dedicated to the Mississippi Quality Improvement Initiative. The MSQII-2 is an Initiative of the Mississippi State Department of Health, Office of Preventive Health.
The Mississippi Quality Improvement Initiative Leadership Team members are:
- Mississippi State Department of Health
- Health Promotion and Health Equity
- Heart Disease and Stroke Prevention Program
- Diabetes Prevention and Control Program
- Comprehensive Cancer and Control
- Mississippi Delta Health Collaborative
- BC3Technologies, LLC
- Mississippi Health Safe Net
- Information & Quality Healthcare
- Mississippi Healthy Linkages
- Mississippi Primary Health Care Association
- Mississippi Rural Health Association
- BLW Consulting, LLC
- University of Mississippi School of Pharmacy
- Central Mississippi Health Services, Inc.
- Family Health Center, Inc.
- Delta Health Center, Inc.
- Family Health Care, Inc.
New Funding Opportunity
The Heart Disease and Stroke Prevention Program (HDSPP) within the Chronic Disease Bureau (CDB) of the Mississippi State Department of Health (MSDH) announces the availability of funds to implement the Mississippi Quality Improvement Initiative II (MSQII-2) Expansion. This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) supports the implementation of cross-cutting approaches to promote health and prevent and control chronic diseases and their risk factors.
The Heart Disease and Stroke Prevention Program, Diabetes Prevention and Control Program, Mississippi Delta Health Collaborative and the Chronic Disease Self Management Project are included in this announcement. Collectively, these programs represent activities and intervention strategies to prevent and control heart disease, stroke, hypertension, and diabetes in MS. Please find the MSQII-2 Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) attached. Direct specific inquiries to the Heart Disease and Stroke Prevention Program at 601-206-1559.
Contact Bettye Daniel at Bettye.Daniel@HealthyMS.com indicating your intention to apply.
The Mississippi Rural Health Association serves in various roles with the MSQII project. For more information, contact us at 601.898.3001 or email@example.com.